Tuesday 2 February 2016

LO3 - Using UE4

UE4 (Unreal Engine 4) is the software tool which many game developers use to build games, as well as to create simulations and visualations for film and architecture. From using Unreal I have gained some knowledge about the tools available and how the industry uses them to develop realistic environments. I have began to use the software and watch videos on YouTube in order to help me understand how to use the software overall, as well as how shortcuts on Unreal can make the game development process much more efficient. I found the software difficult to use at first because the number of tools available is very overwhelming before you start learning how to use them. I will need to experiment with the software before making my final game, in order to ensure that I know how to use the software corectly to produce the highest quality game I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment